Criteria for Use
1. The recipient(s) of Berthoud CARES website support must be a Berthoud resident, a Berthoud community member or an organization or initiative located in and/or serving the Berthoud community.
2. The recipient(s) and/or organization, further referred to as “campaign”, must be non-discriminatory in nature.
3. The intent of the proposed campaign must match the mission of Berthoud CARES.
4. The campaign must agree to provide a campaign manager who will provide a contact address, phone number and email address which will be published via the Berthoud CARES website (and elsewhere via Berthoud CARES promotion) for use throughout the term(s) of the campaign.
5. The campaign manager, or any person(s) designated by the campaign manager, must agree to manage the campaign’s webpage in coordination with the Berthoud CARES Web Specialist. This person(s) must agree to keep all information posted current and up to date.
6. The campaign manager agrees to manage the Campaign’s email account by responding to any/and all campaign emails in a timely manner.
7. Each Berthoud CARES campaign will be responsible to provide its own vehicle for the collection of funding via the development of a individual checking and/or savings account at a Berthoud banking institution for the depository of all funds collected.
Campaigns may not represent themselves as non-profit entities, unless they hold this IRS designation as record to Berthoud CARES and the community.
Financial gifts to the individual campaign(s) cannot be designated as donations unless the entity is registered as a non profit entity with the Internal Revenue Service.
Berthoud CARES does not provide its registered name and/or official registered documents to any individual campaigns and/or other organizations.
8. The campaign manager must agree to filing all campaign conclusion reports to Berthoud CARES including:
Provide a written critique of tangible results generated from association with Berthoud CARES within 30 days of the close of the webpage. This critiques must include (but not limited to):
· a reporting of the number of emails received
· the number of phone calls received
· the amount of awareness generated
· the revenue generated and the plan for distribution thereof
· any and all critical feedback as to the Berthoud CARES organization, website, etc.
9. The campaign manager will agree to close out/relocate all web related credit card accounts and provide Berthoud CARES with a written termination or re-location document for filing with Pay Pal.
10. The campaign manager agrees to return any/and all loaned Berthoud CARES inventory within 30 days of campaign closeout.
11. All campaigns understand that any future use of the Berthoud CARES name, logo or other designations may not be used after the termination of the campaign without prior approval of the full Board of Directors of Berthoud CARES.